The indices rose back from a decline on Monday
Europe’s major indices end the session higher. With the exception of the FTSE 100, the indices have been rising for 4 consecutive days, and all reversed the sharp decline on Monday.
Temporary closure indicates:
- German DAX, + 0.99%
- France CAC, + 1.41%
- UK FTSE 100, + 0.93%
- Spanish wild goat, + 1.1%
- Italian FTSE MIB, + 1.23%
EUrope’s STOXX 600 index rose 1.14% to an all-time high of 461.75.
In markets where European traders want to leave for a week:
- Gold continues to trade above and below the $ 1,800 level. It is currently trading at $ 1800.85, which is below -4.55 -0.25%.
- Silver trades at 0.14 -0.55% for $ 25.24
- WTI crude oil futures are traded at a slightly lower level – $ 71.83. Its high price was $ 72.11, while its lower price was $ 71.42
- Bitcoin is trading at about $ 170, or 0.53%, at $ 32,400. The high price reached $ 32,915. The lowest value was $ 32,056
Looking at the forex market, NZD is the strongest and JPY the weakest. The USD is generally higher, rising against all major currencies except NZD
- The S&P index rose by 440.12.60 to 35.12 points or 0.80%
- The NASDAQ Index rose 14796.20 points to 111.60 points or 0.76%
- Decrease by 221.16 points or 0.64% at 35044.51