S&P and NASDAQ close at record levels
The main US indices grew strongly today due to the NASDAQ index, which rose 1.54%. Russell’s 2000 profit was also close to 1.9%.
The FDA’s full approval of Pfizer Covid vaccination contributed to the benefit. It is to be hoped that those who have not been vaccinated will now be encouraged to vaccinate themselves, and that companies and local authorities, etc., will be forced to force workers to be vaccinated with an approved Pfizer.
- The NASDAQ closed at a record high
- S&P and NASDAQ set new all-day highs. S&P was unable to stay above its record high.
- The Dow is up for the second day in a row
- NASDAQ and S&P customer for the third day in a row
the final numbers show:
- Decrease by 215 points or 0.61% at 35335.71
- The S&P index rose 37.84 points or 0.85% at 4479.51
- The NASDAQ index rose 229 points, or 1.55%, to 14942.65
- Russell 2000 rose 40.70 points, or 1.88%, at 2208.30