Profit for larger indices 0.30% to 0.60%
Europe’s major indices will end the session after previous highs. Indices have risen sharply in the United States since Fed Powell’s Jackson Hole speech.
Preliminary closures indicate:
- German DAX, + 0.3%. Index was below -0.3% during session slumps
- France CAC + 0.2%. It decreased by -0.32%
- UK FTSE 100 + 0.3% compared to an intraday low of -0.25%
- Spanish wild goat, + 0.35%. It decreased by -0.5% during the low periods of the session
- Italian FTSE MIB + 0.5% after a decline of -0.18% during the low moments of the session
The main indices of the week are higher:
- German DAX, + 0.2%
- French CAC, + 0.8%
- UK FTSE 100, + 0.85%
- Spanish wild goat, + 0.4%
- Italian FTSE MIB + 0.3%
In other markets, London / European traders are waiting to leave for a week
- The price of spot gold is about $ 19.50, or 1.1%, at $ 1,811.67.
- Spot silver has risen $ 0.38, or 1.61%, at a price of $ 23.93
- WTI crude oil futures are $ 1.38, or 2.05% higher, at $ 68.81
- The price of Bitcoin climbs to the level of $ 50,000 at nearly $ 1,400 and $ 48,224.66
In the US stock market, the main indices are higher than the NASDAQ index. NASDAQ and S&P trade at record levels (this would be the 52nd and 31st records respectively).
- The Dow industry average has risen 212 points or 0.6% at 35425.38 (high price reached 35231.11)
- The S&P index has risen 333.82 points or 0.76% at 4503.68 (high price reached 4506.20)
- The NASDAQ index has risen 161 points or 1.08% to 15106.93 (high price range 15110.30)
In Forex, the US dollar is the weakest of the major currencies. AUD and NZD are the strongest, as the risk to flows sends these pairs higher.
US yields have fallen by day, 10 years after 1.359% trading at 1.3170%.
Looking at the ten-year chart below, the high return achieved yesterday was close to a revaluation of 38.2% to 1.3755%. The high yield reached 1.375% yesterday. This high level was also close to high levels at the beginning of August. The return is also 1.3396% back from its 200-day moving average.