S&P and NASDAQ will close the second day three days higher. The NASDAQ is still on track for its first monthly loss since October
Major US indices are closing higher, the NASDAQ is in the lead. Although the indices traded to the highs of new sessions over the past hour or so, most gains were maintained.
- S&P closes less than 1% of all-time high
- NASDAQ and S&P will rise for the second time in three days
- The Dow has been up for three days in a row
A look at the final numbers shows:
- S&P index rose by 4197.10 points, 41.28 points or 0.99%
- The NASDAQ rose 13,661.17 to 190.18 points, or 1.41%.
- The Dow rose 346,398 to 186.14 points, or 0.54%.
Below are the changes, ups and downs of the main North American indices.